Popular posts from this blog
Nutcracker
Nutcrackers actually do crack nuts. As early as the 1400s, German lore suggests that the colorful figurine was made with a large mouth to break nuts. One of the most common nuts associated with the Christmas season is the walnut. The outer shell is difficult to crack. People have been known to use hammers, door jams, freezing them first or crushing two nuts against one another with bare hands to break the shell. The nutmeat of the walnut is delicious as well as nutritious. Seven walnuts provide 94% of our daily requirement of omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts contain an unusually high level of Vitamin E which provides protection against cardiovascular disease. They are also rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory products instrumental in decreasing diabetes type 2 and cancer risk. It’s worth having a Nutcracker to open a nut loaded with beneficial nutrients conducive to healthy growth and development. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 ...
Are you dirty?
I slept in this morning. My hotel room was dark and cozy, my shower warm and invigorating. It was time to get dressed and head home. I retrieved my undergarments from the dresser, put them on and finished dressing. When I pulled out my luggage, what did I find? My clean underwear neatly rolled lay sitting in the bottom of my overnight bag which meant I was wearing day old, dirty underwear. Why change? Who would know? I’m just driving home alone. No one would see my dirty self. Colossians 3:1-10 3 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your [ life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. 5 Put to death, t...

Comments
Post a Comment